WHO We are?
Palestine Wildlife Society (PWLS) is an active, professional, Not for profit organization working in research and education, and wildlife protection in Palestine and the region.
The Conservation and Enhancement of Palestinian Biodiversity & Wildlife.
Think Globally, Act Locally
PWLS believes that Conservation Education is the main pillar in the conservation movement.
Working today for conservation tomorrow...
History of PWLS
In 1998, a group of 13 people from all over the West Bank and the Gaza Strip realized that they wanted to raise environmental awareness in their Districts. They decided to form their own environmental organization as the first of its kind in the area. Their dream came to fruition in 1999 with the official establishment of the Palestine Wildlife Society. Since the beginning, PWLS has strongly focused on developing clear and strategic objectives regarding environmental educational concepts and conservation of nature and biodiversity. PWLS has proved to be both dedicated and effective in raising environmental and wildlife awareness.
1. Mr. Yacoub Hana Qumsiyeh - Beit Sahour
2. Mr. Imad Fouad Atrash - Beit Sahour
3. Ms. Jala' Sadeq AlQaroot - Jenin
4. Mr. Shawqi Issa Hawwash - Beit Sahour
5. Mr. Michael George Abu Ghazaleh - Ramallah
6. Mrs. Nadia Khoudary - Gaza
7. Ms. Aida Wadee' Abu Mohor - Beit Jala
8. Mr. Ibrahim Fawzi Odeh - Beit Sahour
9. Mr. Osama Zeidan El Jubeh - Hebron
10. Mr. Amer Atiyya Kanaan - Anabta